Tuesday, May 20, 2008

better than a thousand words

I don't know where this originated, but it just speaks volumes. It's like an entire tragic novel in one snapshot. Say it with me now: WTF?


Via Why That's Delightful, who adds: Cracked ran a caption competition and the winner made me laugh out loud: “A threesome’s a threesome.”

To me, it looks like what Kevin describes as a typical family gathering before his grandmother passed.

For all I know Kevin took this photo. Kev?

Final thought: I love how granny is cooling her head with a beer can as she vomits into the trash can-- in the middle of room no less. (And I am guessing this is a motel room.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm, that would be the Fitzgerald's Casino in Reno, Nevada. I recognize the carpet- I once woke up on it! Took hours for the carpet patern impression to dissappear from my face. Ahhh, good times....

Willo said...

OMG I can't believe you recognize that carpet!

Maybe I can.

LOVE it!

And not And why is it not surprising this is in Reno?