Sunday, May 02, 2010

Vacation got to get away

It has been noted that this year's posting has been a little light on adventure. After IMAXing the apartment, I have been laying a bit low to pay all of that off. And I frankly, I have been trying to chill a little more this year and be available for other things, including work and love opportunities as well as welcome nights at home, and so have not booked the calendar quite so much with antics of the City.

I know, I'm working on a curve.

I've also been prepping to spend the month of May in Nashville with the family. I am expecting some excellent quality time, some excellent "now leave me alone time," and supper happy fun times—bracketing the vacation with the Iroquois Steeplechase the first weekend, the 50th Anniversary Swan Ball on the final weekend, and my niece's graduation the morning that I leave.

Added excitement: Alert Readers Shilpa Patel and Paul Day will be joining me for the Iroquois weekend. The weekend itinerary has been planned around parties and food. I've also bee looking forward to some warm, possibly hot, summer nights.

Starting off the May Vacation Time— Mystery Theater Date Night with Kevin last night. Photos and postings to come.

No comments: