Saturday, January 25, 2014

wine-no

Oh Lord. I forgot to mention. If you go see Noises Off! at the Shelton Theater, which I heartily recommend, by whatever divinity you hold dear do NOT drink their wine before the show. Get your drink on, which does help with the funny, before you get to the theater. The seven-dollars-a-glass from four-dollars-a-bottle is so offensively disgusting as to border on poisonous. I am by no means a wine guy, but I know rancid swill when I taste it.

We had to begrudgingly balance our cash investment and desire for a comedy buzz with the abhorrent taste of their reds. Seriously. It nearly killed me.

The shitty wine has killed Wilson

Rizzo suffered through it too. We suspected while not ultimately fatal it should still be alcoholic.

And we should not have been surprised that it tasted like bleach. I mean, the skull and crossbones were right there on the sign.

Wine so bad it's poison

No comments: