Fine acting all around. And a super sexy Thomas Jefferson to boot. Good writers are always sexy, Brandon Dahlquist just fleshed it out. So to speak.




Kevin and I were our usual ACT Fabulous.
Thanks as always to Randy.
And poor, poor Tom...
Kevin and I started theater night with drinks at the Burritt Room and pulled Amy, the Oracle attendee, single-mother-of-three from rural Pennsylvania into our madcap trolly and she was happy to jump on board. I love meeting fun people temporarily on their own, andI think we gave her a San Franciscan experience.
And a new title.

Meet Amy. Or QUOTA.
Because she is the Queen of the Amish.
We bookended the night with the two extremes of tourists: the cool and the clueless. No matter how messy we may have been on the way home, we were still better off that this person, who drove her car down the closed part of Powell Street and into the cable car turnaround.

And finally a shout out to Mr. Brown: a never more delightful case of mistaken identity.
No comments:
Post a Comment