Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome Linda

Southern Hemi Linda was here last week and Lance and Greg hosted a BBQ at their place before she had to wing back. Shilpa has loads more embarrassing photos, but I thought I would just note a couple here. I'll link when she gets around to sharing. Love to Linda.

Wilson Hardcastle, Linda Crosbie and Rob Bodzin . Shilpa does not want her photo taken

Please embiggen to see Jeff's face at right. Lance was in form and trying to set up a shoot between him and Shilpa, with kissing. I think I've got video of that mess around here someplace. Jeff''s expression is a mix trying to ignore Lance and stifling a laugh. The Shilpa, as she is, is less subtle.

Lance's throw pillows also work as a adequate graphic representation of all of the voices in my head.

Wilson Hardcastle, Linda Crosbie, and speech bubble pillow

No comments: