Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Jackson 5art

Team Wilson scored abysmally low in last week's Brain Farts, but I was perfectly content that the knowledge of how deeply dysfunctional the Jackson family is was not taking up any of my brain space. That family is some EFFED up. I am proud to be absent that trivia. Scoring only two points in the first round, we had to hang our heads in shame. We brought it back in round two however and redeemed some pride.

Special appearances at the Jackson Farts night: Jackson homocker (homage/mockery) Kevin Koberle, the return of Prentiss Nelson, and newcomer Elizabeth Feldman. Elizabeth's dad has been dating a friend of mine in Nashville for man years (mother of friend E'beth here in the Bay Area). I saw Patsy and Bob recently at Mom and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary in Nashville, and Bob shared our e-mails and got us in touch.

I made sure to get photos of Prentiss and Elizabeth with Pollo so their wholesome families back home could appreciate my influence on their lives.

Wilson, Prentiss, Skot, Pollo and Elizabeth

Elizabeth may be a baby compared to us, but she is total PLU and we are excited to have her join this merry band. Expect to see more of Elizabeth here or at Brain Farts.

No comments: