It isn't really a video as much as a slideshow. While there is a quality version of this vid on my personal site, I uploaded the video to YouTube so that I could embed the video on the blog.
You may recall that last year, Kevin planned a mystery date weekend. He told me to pack a bag and be prepared to go away for the weekend. I didn't know where I was going until I got my boarding pass. Kevin flew me (and Kelly in from Minnesota) to Phoenix and rented a convertible so we could take a drive through the desert to Tucson for the premiere performance of the touring company of Bombay Dreams (Bill met us in Tucson). Even though show was poorly done, we all had much, much fun. Kelly and Kevin and I are always up for an adventure-- and pretty much game for anything.
The video on YouTube has now been viewed over 2,000 times. (Who are these people?) It has received four or five comments (some I delete if they are annoying) and I still get personal e-mails from random Tucson ex-pats who found the video and appreciate an homage to their hometown.
One YouTube visitor is a University of Arizona reporter for the Tucson Citizen and asked if she could interview me about our "Tucson party weekend" and why I posed the pics/vid to YouTube.
She called me this morning and I gave her an interview. The piece on Tucson visitors and events on YouTube will be the magazine cover story next week.
Stay tuned.

Update!
No comments:
Post a Comment