
I was impressed with the number of people up and about and all athletic on this Thanksgiving morning.
Highlights of the morning included interesting people, scenic views, and as Lance repeatedly pointed out, a parade of hot guys dedicated to their daily workout routines.
Scenic views:




I have no photos of the random hotness. Even I have my lascivious limits (meager though they may be).
And a little bit of oddity for the morning-- the tiny abandoned child:

Just this wee little thing standing alone in the road, immobile.

We ultimately noticed his parents who where trying to get him to come along and were doing the "come on or we're leaving you" sort of thing. It then became this comical little game that even strangers like us started to notice and spectate.
One of my favorite sights from the morning:

No wait, that's just Barney. He biked down to join us for a bit.

I meant this:

A little girl with her mother and a hundred feet of tiny kites soaring on the Bay breeze.
After our morning at the park, Lance and I enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner prepared by Jeff Baker & Bill O'Rourke and hosted in their lovely home perched on the hill between the Castro and Noe Valley. Other than Jeff, Bill, Lance, and me, family around the table included Lupe and Rob Bodzin & Cameron Weston.

Bill & Jeff:

Turkey:

Carved:

Jeff and his table:

Wilson carving his Thanksgiving dinner:

Jack Daniels: the other dark meat.
Dinner was followed by chair/couch naps and conversation, coffee, dessert, and episodes of Coupling.
No comments:
Post a Comment