Sunday, December 17, 2006

the new mix tape

Ah, the mix tape. It says "I like you."

Of course, tapes have been replaced by CDs.

Or if you are really post-millennium, you make a Web site for the object of your affection, and list yourself as the Webmaster.

Uh huh.

You SO know who you are. And yes, I am talking about you.

And yes, I am mocking.

[link to "Mix Tape" from Avenue Q,- launches iTunes]

In the interest of full disclosure, I have become way prolific with the mix CD thing, but that's more of a DJ thing and "don't arrive empty-handed" thing than a "check the box do you like me? yes or no" thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This from the man who made me a CD titled "Car Drive" for the 5 minute drive from his place to mine. Every heartbeat bears his name.

Willo said...

hey, we also went to the beach to look at the stars...