Monday, July 15, 2013

Crafty!

Peaches Christ has successfully taken her Midnight Mass to a new level of drag productions and cult movies at the Castro Theater. I love the hour-long drag versions of these cult classics, and Peaches and her special guests thrown down performances not to be missed.

I was giddy for The Craft this weekend. And Kevin hadn't even seen the original before. Giggity! Sad news: the evening show sold out immediately. Happy news: Matinee was still good. Happier news: That meant pre-lunch and pre-drinking Castro fun time! Happiest news: Satyricon put together a matinee pre-party at the Mix.

I love my people.

Satryicon Craft Craft Pre-Party fun people

"It is better than you fall upon this blade than enter this circle with fear in your heart. How do you enter?"

How do you enter the circle?

And I love that Peaches can sell out a matinee and two shows in a day. I'm so happy for her success. Honey Mahogany and Sharon Needles were great, it was fun to see Spaz as a man in this one, but Heklina can steal any scene!

Peaches Christ can sell out a matinee

Ah! Completely inappropriate fun times!

(Warning, bad singing and thong/bare ass cheeks video)


No comments: