Here is the promotional shot of his cousin Andrew from the movie:
Ah, cute little Kiwi boy.Now, let's compare Andy and Barney side-by-side:
Wow. Who has more ways to say "fabulous"? Well, Andy appears to have 50, but he also has a team of writers and a film crew. Clearly, our Barney has many ways to say fabulous all on his own. And often with a fabulous hat:

But do not be fooled! Bella Barney has his moments of unfabulousness too:

Perhaps he is even more fabulous for the flaws. I dunno. I just love that I have a blog and can pull this kind of shit on him.
1 comment:
What is it with girls? Always projecting insecurities--
Ainsley looked at this and said, "I can't believe you called Barney fat!"
Uh, WHAT?
"You put his picture next to his chubby cousin!"
For fk's sake that is NOT calling him fat. It's a family resemblance you nutcase.
It's like the time Deb asked if I thought the tank top she was trying on looked good on her.
"Yes." I said.
"Will it attract guys?"
"Yes. And with your cut arms you might attract some girls too." At which point she gave me a spin kick to the chest.
When she tells the story, she says I called her a lesbian.
Wow.
Maybe Saddam hid all of those WMDs in that giant chasm between what we say and what women hear.
Post a Comment