I got a birthday call from brother Mac on the road in Orlando. I love brother Mac (and you too Jay, I'm just sayin'). Mac is hilarious. I am the shy, quiet child compared to By the end of the call, I had to wipe away tears I was laughing so hard.
When he's being particularly "loving" he tells me that, sometimes, he loves me "like a brother."
I told him I though that I should start telling certain people that I love them "like a creepy fifth-grade science teacher." Mac added "Love you like that guy who watches you at night from across the street in the van."
Not that our entire conversation was that creepy.
Although I did ask him why it was that you stop getting birthday spankings when you're old enough to really appreciate them?
The call from him totally made my mirthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment