At any rate, I think I got off easy with the fever, bone tiredness, and headache and none (or little) of the congestions. I am re-emerging and am going to spend some time this evening back-blogging.
I had plans to have plans with TT tonight, the charming man with the MAD skills I met/made out with Easter night at 440. We were going to talk over the weekend, but I didn't feel very sexy imagining my end of the conversation, "Oh, I'm semi-conscious, sweaty, chills, 102. You?"
Not that I am happy about it, but it did make me feel better (mentally) that he's been sick all week too. He's got a cold and is feeling less than pretty and less than energetic as he battles his own internal biological battles. I think it might be an even-footing sort of feeling which is making me feel better. At any rate, he's still interested in hanging out, and we have plans to have plans for next week.
And, it seems, in the meantime he's been reading the blog and the archives. Good news: he loves it and now thinks I am very cool (which I am.). Bad news: I have no more mystery.
We'll see what I can discover about him as we spend time together. I have refrained from cyber-stalking (that never works out well) and look forward to learning what I learn first hand. So, with a coffee at hand, back to the blog.
We rejoin our program already in progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment