Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I got your picnic basket right here

Kevin introduced me to the completely hidden gem that is 620 Jones, or just "Jones" to be precise. Sure, it's a little douchey, but it has an enormous outdoor area and will be an awesome downtown spot when the weather is good, and great for a pre-show cocktail.

The best bartender there is little Boo Boo, which was fun as my nickname is sometimes Yogi. (As I am smarter than the average bear.)

Boo Boo and Yogi at 620 Jones

I gave her one of my cards which said as much. She's thinking about having cards made that just feature a kid's band-aid. Get it?

Jones is cool, but the price point is what you'd expect for a high-end bar near Union Square. Be forewarned that it's cash only, unless you download a "pay your bar tab from your phone" app.

The super-large deck area is perfect for warmish summer nights.

No comments: