As I recall, I have not yet had the time to write down the Ballad of Titties Verde, but I still love it when her character comes out. I found these bons mots scribbled on a piece of paper from Wednesday night's aMAYzing dinner.
Titties Verde on Scarlett Johansson:
"She's eaten plenty of meat and can back it up with a side of pussy. That woman is hot."
Titties Verde, it should be noted, has at times enjoyed fruit from both ends of the garden.
4 comments:
Just remember: Titties Verde loves you. Loves you MUCH MORE than that Shilpa harlot EVER COULD.
Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Doncha?
Too bad he loves That Harlot MUCH MORE than that Titties Verde.
Sad, but probably true. I say we all three get together for drinks and arm -nay- MUD wrestle over our mutally adored hot peice of gay man. May the best hag win. ;)
Post a Comment