Wednesday, July 08, 2009

happy hour shout outs

Having been in my cave with the ridiculous summer cold for days, I finally got better Sunday, just as the sunshine went away. RMJ called with a little sunshine of his own and we met in the Castro for brunch, which devolved into a crawl.

Shout out to regular bar friends and good time buddies Ray and Michael!

Ray Heigemeir and Michael Patton 5

Home from Sundance and exhausted, I got a text from RMJ late that night. He was still in the Castro and spied Michael still out too, and a little worse for wear. Which might be expected with down-economy drink specials being what they are.

Sunday happy hour at Toad Hall

I posted this photo to Facebook and someone asked if they were all for me. They were not all for me; it's just the company I keep.

Update: After a long day of drinking, Michael reported getting lost in his own elevator on the way home.

No comments: