. 
Ironically, that's just a a coffee coffee, not a whore's coffee. I needed me some wake-up juice.
This trip was during the heat wave and the beaches were packed, and the long coastal ride was an almost endless parade of blue sky and surfer flesh. All kinds of nature's beauty. The sunset over the ocean turned out to be stunning.
. 
It was all new people to me, but charming folks all. Especially as the night went on. (I just brought my own bottle of Mandarin, keeping to my drug of choice.) The event did crack me up to no end though. I started taking secret snaps with my iPhone, but unfortunately many were too blurry to keep. But here are some snapshot clues that you're at a stoner's house:
. 
. 
And of course the beer-can pyramid, and even the soap was hemp.
. 
Then there was the mustache theme. I didn't get it, but I loved it.
. 
. 
Trust me, there were many more.
All the way round, a pleasant warm night on the coast. And none of us had to drive. Thanks Kev!

No comments:
Post a Comment