Monday, April 27, 2009

From sea to shining SEA-TAC

The long weekend in Seattle was wonderful. I really needed a vacation. Although I am dying here now with all the work that piled up in my absence. Seriously people, I was only gone two days. I'm afraid this place will collapse in May week when I am gone for over a week.

I have all sorts of stories and photos to share. I just need to find the time to do so. I hope to have the energy tonight to sit down and have a blog fest. In the meantime, here are my mobile Facebook status updates from the trip (I know at this point I should just use Twitter but I am resisting. A blog and FB are enough time leeches for me.)

April 23 at 9:05am
Wilson Hardcastle is wondering why, with this crowd, only ONE security lane is open.

April 23 at 9:35am
Front and center in the airport bookstore.
Sex books at SFO _ Mile High Club book at SFO bookstore

April 23 at 4:58pm
Wilson Hardcastle is headed to dinner at the Space Needle. :)

April 23 at 5:12 pm
Wilson Hardcastle likes Seattle's big nuts.
Wilson and huge nuts

April 23 at 7:30pm
Wilson Hardcastle is looking out
View of Seattle from the Space Needle

April 23 at 7:58pm
Wilson Hardcastle has just learned that most of the gay bars in Seattle have closed down "because now they can get sex online."

April 23 at 10:40pm
Wilson Hardcastle says if you get the clap more than once, you can call it applause.
(Guy's comment: Then I know someone who got a standing ovation.)

Fri 12:06pm
Wilson Hardcastle, staying at a hotel, is reminded what a crap paper the USA Today is.

Fri 12:36pm
Wilson Hardcastle is excited! The mountain is out!

Fri 6:50pm
Wilson Hardcastle thinks the iPhone is the tricorder made real. And loves it.

Fri 11:14pm
Wilson Hardcastle thinks this DJ is lame, lame, lame. My grandmother thinks this music is too slow. And she's been dead for 16 years.

Sat 12:11am
Wilson Hardcastle was following a hot lead and managed to elbow him in the face on a fast turn--giving him a fat and bloody lip. Wilson thinks he won't be asked to dance with him again. Oops.

Sat 2:56pm
pike market _ tuleps

Sat 4:31pm
Wilson Hardcastle is resting his tired feet before the big hoedown! And he'll try to keep those elbows in on the spins this time.

Sat 11:25pm
Emerald City Hoedown

Yesterday at 1:01am
Wilson Hardcastle's feet say "ow."

Yesterday at 10:51pm
Wilson Hardcastle got back from a three-day country dance weekend...and went country dancing. His ankle is now mush. Bring on the Epsom salts.

No comments: