As many of you know, I will be away for a part of this upcoming summer, completing field research for my MA. As a pseudo-starving student, I'd like to try to rent out my room for part or all of the time I am away - June and July 2009. The unit, a two-bedroom, one bathroom ground-floor flat, is located in the heart of NOPA (Fulton and Broderick). My roommate, Sharon, will be here in June but will also be away for the month of July (so the entire flat is available for July).
Obviously, I'd like to rent it out to someone I know or to someone I know that knows someone (if that makes any sense at all!) and avoid the whole "Craig's List" nuttiness! So if you or someone you know is looking for some great temporary digs for the summer, let me know. Ideally, I'd like to rent the room out for both months but arrangements can be made to rent it out for a month at a time or perhaps even a week or two at a time, if the timing works.
Here are the details:
AVAILABLE: June 01 to July 31, 2009
RENT: $1000 per month all in
LOCATION: 700 Broderick Street, Apt. 1, San Francisco
INFORMATION: Guy Innes e: glinnes@yahoo.com t: 415-298-0064
Friday, April 03, 2009
dude. get a room.
From The Canadian Guy:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment