Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time for family, be they biological or chosen (and it has been a week of comments of enduring the former and celebrating the latter), and I raise my glass and a plate of heavy starches to you all.

Since the second year after my move to SF I have avoided Thanksgiving travel at all costs.  As a local "orphan" I have enjoyed many wonderful Thanksgiving dinners with my local San Framily.  This year's family time was hosted by Daddy Tony and his husband Mikey, and it was a wonderful mix of family, friends, and generations.


Daddy Tony in the Kitchen Kevin and Daddy Tony in the kitchen


Of course, when a professional leather daddy hosts a family dinner, the household "to do" list features some particular additional items.


Tony's Thanksgiving To Do List


I love my Framily.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: