Those outside his own cult of fandom may not know that Wheaton has been writing an enormously successful blog and several books over the past several years. I admit I rarely check out his blog, but when I do I think "Why am I not reading this every day?" And then I get distracted by something shiny and my life goes on.
In other Weaton news, Volume One his series of popular personal anecdotes/snide reviews/podcasts has just been published. Check out the brief description of what his Memories of the Future are all about. As part of this whole future of publishing world, Volume One is also for sale as a PDF which you can read on the device of your choice. I may have to plop down the $10. (The first several chapters that started out as AOL's TV Squad reviews are still online.) This looks really interesting for geeks and non geeks alike. But mostly geeks.Hi. That's me.
No comments:
Post a Comment