Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stompede 2009

Last weekend was four full days of dance workshops and parties for the Sundance Stompede. I've never had so much fun and so much pain. By the end of the weekend it was too much of a good thing. I spent two late nights soaking my feet in epsom salts.

And the final Sunday dance party, there were many of us saying, "This is so much fun! Please make it stop."

I've finally put together a good vid with photos and clips from the weekend's events. See it in its awesomeness here.

YouTube has changed their filtering system so that it defaults to block any content or portion thereof that matches soemthing in some database regardless of fair use. (Faulting on the side of guilty until proven innocent rather than the other way around). I could go through a dispute claim process but that's more annoying than it's worth. So while I did upload this to YouTube, the system immediately removed the audio track—for the intro 90 second clip of a Buble song. Out of a nine-minute home movie. Lame.

No comments: