The Stompede weekend was fun, but my ankle was so tender I couldn't attend much of the workshops. I did dance Friday night, took in an hour of lessons Saturday afternoon, and danced the night away at the Stompede Saturday night.

Basically I couldn't walk yesterday. I spent most of Sunday lying with my leg propped up and napping copiously. I did not have the energy or the ability to attend the Sunday night party-- which was (I suppose literally) sorely missed. I am still limping and am now trying to get an appointment with a doctor. This has been a problem for about a year now.
I tried to get a lot of photos and videos of the dance to share, but that didn't work out either. A double-ringed, fully-packed Barn Dance to disco music is a sight to see from the mezzanine, as are the always impressive Barbary Coast Cloggers. I tried to get several minutes of video of the Barn Dance and the BCC's but it didn't work. I recorded several minutes of video, but they were nowhere on the card. The only thing I can think of is that I turned the camera off too soon--stopping it from saving the extended video to the SD card. I have two clips that are only about 10 to 15 seconds each, which is really disappointing. I had a great view for filming the BCC and thought I had captured an entire dance. Alas.

15 second clip:
Update.
No comments:
Post a Comment