Sunday, October 29, 2006

Scary Halloween Saturday

I had a great time last night, even if I did get waaaay messy. Ian was back in town, and although I had been interested in his return I had no designs to push any sort of romantic agenda, even though we hit it off and made out last time he was in town.

However, many vodkas and whiskeys later I was smearing myself on him like butter on cornbread.

However, while I am truly embarrassed, I really think he can't hold it against me. Last time he was here he passed out in my arms after kissing me and I had to carry him out of the bar. I think that entitles me to a "Get Out of Messy Free" card.

Douglas, it seems, had a similarly crazy night. Brilliant e-mail this "morning":
From: doug
Subject: last night, i lost...

A. Part of my Halloween costume
B. My cell phone
C. My Dignity
D. All of the above.

at least i still my sense of humor.

please send me your phone numbers.

thanks.

doug

No comments: