Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Please, Mister. Post, Man.

I'm sure you've noticed the dearth of postings as of late. Not only has my social life been too busy to allow for leisurely evenings in cafés sipping lattés and blogging, the living hell which is my work life has been sapping all of my time, energy, and enthusiasm. I am doing a bit better emotionally, even though I did, as they say, let the turkeys get me down.


So much backplot to cover: a fun day at the rodeo, running into an ex-boyfriend way out of his element at the Buckin' Ball rodeo party, another 80s night with the wild Indians at the Cat; the high-concept, well executed, and poorly attended Indian Summer costume barbecue birthday party, the most painful play I have ever endured/slept through, a welcome quiet night home, and a long and lovely Castro Street Fair.

Silliness forthcoming.

No comments: