I clicked on the TV while I made lunch and the screen warmed up to this scene on some soap.

I did not change the channel.
I don't know who this guy is, but he was shirtless for the entire scene. There was no reason for him to be shirtless, and it all seemed rather gratuitous, until I realized I was riveted. And had no idea what they were talking about. As mush as his bare torso was senseless to the plot, it is surely senseless to cover such a sight. And it turns out he used to be much furrier. Gah.
I briefly wondered if the actor felt cheap and used just for his body. But I imagine he' s just happy to be working.
A little check on the blogs has revealed that soaps are getting more and more with the man flesh. And the sweeps month of May was particularly soft-core porn.
And if One Life to Live is going to promise more scenes like this,

I may have to set the DVR.
2 comments:
Dude, that's Gigi and Brody. Gigi thought Brody died in Iraq and told everyone that he was her baby daddy. Well, wouldn't you know it, her baby daddy is ACTUALLY Rex, her high school sweetheart who was supposed to be marrying Adrianna. Until of course, Adrianna's evil mom, Dorian, tracks down Brody, pays him to come to Pine Valley, back from the dead, to break up the marriage.
Got it?
The best part of this post is that you are exactly right. I'm a GHer myself, but every time I catch the previews to this show, this dude is ALWAYS shirtless. For seemingly no reason. I actually feel sorry for him because everytime he is on, I think he loses a little self-respect. Much like I do when I admit that I still watch soaps.
I'm sure he balances the lack of self-respect with the paycheck and adoring fans. Not that he won't become dead inside, I'm just sayin'.
But seriously, if I looked like that, I might never wear clothes.
Post a Comment