I stopped and got out my camera because there were a few things that made me think "only in San Francisco."
Oh, you know, typical rummage sale items, like used sex toys including a harness, collars, ball gag, and catcher's mask.

(There is, after all, some precedent for this sort of thing.) I did wonder if the catcher's mask was some sort of sex toy pun. And I have to wonder too: did they get any takers for the second-hand "make a dildo from your own penis" kit?
I'm just sayin'.
Also on sale, various rubbage VHS tapes, including gay porn.
And perhaps most San Franciscan of all:
Leather lederhosen bundled with a VHS copy of The Sound of Music. Got to love it.
And since I managed to work lederhosen into the conversation, I get to post this photo just e-mailed to me. Sent from one friend at "The G" taken from the corporate newsletter, featuring an embarrassing photo of another friend with her co-workers who for some reason are all wearing lederhosen made from construction paper.
I don't know what that is about. And think I don't want to. But I will point at her and laugh.Because I am that good of a friend.


No comments:
Post a Comment