Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vision Quest, now on Gay-per-View

I've never seen Vision Quest. I've never been a Matthew Modine fan either. I don't hate him. I don't like him. I just don't really care one way or the other.

I remember people talking about the movie though. An I remember the silly cover box always on the shelf when I used to actually go to a physical place to rent a movie. But I've never been tempted to watch it.

But I had no idea that this movie is so gay.

Now I'm wishing I had watched it as a teenager. Or maybe not. I was such a desperate, throbbing closet case already that it might have pushed me right over the edge.

From My New Plaid Pants:
...But if all that isn't gay enough for you to understand this is one of the gayest movies ever made outside of hardcore gay porn, the movie crams in fucking Madonna!

Gay! Gay! Gayest gay to ever gay! Also, Daphne Zuniga!

My gaydar just went Chernobyl, y'all.

No comments: