Monday, April 29, 2013

another sun and fun-filled softball Sunday

I had plans to go to see the new tiger cub at the zoo with a friend I rarely see (he's far too busy with the cardio-addiction that looks so good on him, and the dozens of men that seem to ask him out every few seconds, so it's hard to find the time), but when that fell through, I had time to make it down to the Westlake fields to cheer on the Pups and the Bombshells.

Ah, Westlake Park: combination ball field and sewage treatment plant.

Westlake Field Westlake Field and sewer treatment plant

A wind change can bing a certain aroma. And the constant methane flame is a little distracting.


Even though the fog was rolling in hard and would drop the temperatures along the coast soon, it was another spectacular day for it.

SF Bombshells


And the Pups' beer bust and fundraiser at Toad Hall was its usual much fun. And a tad messy, which is always much fun.

Sudsy and Woodruff

Jim & Jim

Everybody loves jello pudding shots - 1

Pups Beer Bust, April 28 - 3

Pups Beer Bust, April 28 - 5

Pups Beer Bust, April 28 - 4

Robert, Jorge and Erin

The new Jell-o pudding shots were tasty, and popular, which led to more fun.



I ain't keepin' your coupon!

This was my favorite "Action shot." Jell-O, incoming:

Jello-O, incoming.

Full Flickr set.

No comments: