Midnight in the Garden of Jack & Ginger.
Vacaville is NOT the Bay Area.Just sayin'.(I mean, translated, it means cow town.)
I suppose. I consider anything this side of I-5/Sacramento to be Greater Bay Area.Regardless, they should know better. Gay Pride next year should be held in an area that needs it!
Well, I just checked, and actually, you are correct. Solano County is considered one of the nine counties that make up the Bay Area.*shudder*
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Vacaville is NOT the Bay Area.
Just sayin'.
(I mean, translated, it means cow town.)
I suppose. I consider anything this side of I-5/Sacramento to be Greater Bay Area.
Regardless, they should know better.
Gay Pride next year should be held in an area that needs it!
Well, I just checked, and actually, you are correct. Solano County is considered one of the nine counties that make up the Bay Area.
*shudder*
Post a Comment