Thursday, October 09, 2008

positively touching

Tuesday night, just after the debates in Nashville, Sean Ray hosted his annual cabaret benefit in the Rrazz Room (now that the Plush is closed) This is always an excellent show, and this year may have been the best yet.

Positively Touching benefit cabaret- cast


The show supports Positive Being’s therapeutic bodywork and related workshops for low-income people with HIV. While past performances have been graced by the grace of Donna Sachet, local radio news host Eric Jansen (Out in the Bay) emceed the evening's performance. I never knew what Eric did during the day, but I have enjoyed his skill on the dance floor several times. This year there were some door prizes: Positive Being tank tops and three-month Gold memberships. Appropriately enough, Lance won the tank top, and I won a gym membership. I hope they are crossfit friendly.

Eric Jansen, Ron Jenkins, Jorge Hernandez, Wade Crosson

Ryan Rigazzi, Jorge Hernandez, Wade Crosson

Great show all! And shouts to Ron Jenkins, Jorge Hernandez, Ryan Rigazzi, Steve Valdez, Wade Mary Crosson, and of course, the lovely ladies with the killer pipes.

No comments: