Friday, October 31, 2008

visit from an old face(book)

I hadn't seen Curt Bickers since college, and in a now typical experience, he found me on FaceBook. I was reluctant to get involved in yet another social networking site, but FaceBook has been a great way to feel reconnected to a whole host of Davidson buddies.

I still won't indulge most (or any) if the FaceBook apps, but I love the comments and status updates.

And a nice surprise was the call from Curt. We weren't really close at Davidson, but it's a small school and we all knew each other somehow. He found me on FaceBook, we started messaging, and then he and his partner Alex came out to SF for Curt's birthday. As the pre-Halloween weekend, there was lots going on, and we had a pretty fab time.

Shouts to Curt!

Wilson Hardcastle and Curt Bickers

No comments: